i was born today. (a different year.)
happy birthday to everyone! early or belatedly or right on! please apply as appropriate!
dear everyone whose birthday it is and everyone whose birthday is another day,
today is my birthday. i’m glad that YOU were born and that you’re here.
thank you for celebrating with me by reading these words!
here are some birth-related funs.
1) happy birthday to me:
birthdays are age-reveal parties.
2) happy birthday 2 me:
it could be fun to call a home video of someone giving birth “bornography.”
3) happy birthday dear everyone:
birthday spankings = BDaySM
4) happy birthday to wheeeeeeee!:
thinking about inventing an app called “Everyone’s Birthday” so no one has to use Facebook anymore.
thank you for receiving those thoughts that i birthed!
here are some additional ways you can celebrate with me if you’d like!
1) call or write to someone you love and tell them you love them. tell them why. tell ME about someone you love and why you love them. love yourself. write yourself a love note full of things you love about yourself. wish yourself a happy birthday in writing and seal the envelope and open it on your birthday. make up your own version of any of this. be kind to yourself and others the best you can. what do you like to do for birthdays?
2) donate to an animal charity here or a human charity here!
3) come to a show:
tonight in chicago,
tomorrow in milwaukee,
sunday in st louis,
the following sunday (october 17) at union hall in brooklyn!
4) share this newsletter with anyone you think might enjoy it!
live how you think best.
thank you again for being here.
much love to you and yours.